Northern Helicopter GmbH is currently looking to recruit a CAMO Engineer to join our team in Emden/Wilhelmshaven.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a good package.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Development and amendment of task cards
- Monitoring of airworthiness directives and other regulatory requirements
- Management of modifications and repairs
- Management of approvals for modifications and repairs, as well as connection with type certificate holders and component manufactures and other Part-21 organizations
- Preparation of mass and balance statement
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the aircraft maintenance programs
- Monitoring of aircraft and engine operation parameters (HUMS, Oil Monitoring, Trend Monitoring)
- Liaise with aircraft and component manufacturers when required
- Airworthiness review certificate extension staff
- Provide 24/7 technical support
- Technical studies and/or EASA Part 66 License
- At least 2 years’ experience in a CAMO environment
- Detailed knowledge of EASA rules and regulations
- Valid Human Factors certificate (<2Y old)
- Experience with Aircraft Maintenance Programs
- Experience in Operator/MRO Software, Gannet knowledge is a plus
- Good MS-Office skills
- Very good English and German language skills
- Handling of complex and dynamic processes
- Holding a valid ZUP
Why work with Northern Helicopter GmbH?
Northern Helicopter GmbH is a reliable partner for offshore air rescue, offshore emergency evacuation, ambulance flight operations, passenger transport and Sea Pilot transfer. We operate an mixed fleet of Airbus Helicopters fully offshore compliant. You will work in a friendly, modern and comfortable work atmosphere within an experienced and friendly team. We offer a competitive salary, remote work and a full time position.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today via ed.re1708509523tpoci1708509523lehnr1708509523ehtro1708509523n@gnu1708509523brewe1708509523b1708509523 to the attention of Mr. S. Nieste